As a CAEP host, you will have the opportunity to work with some of the best young adults from around the world, who are looking to increase their hands-on experience in fields of agriculture. Based on your specific business needs, we will match you with a qualified applicant that is looking for a paid international internship opportunity. Through our offices around the world, we select, screen, and match applicants based on criteria of rural and agricultural companies. Based on your needs and the skills that you can offer participants, an effective training plan will be specifically created, ensuring that mutual expectations are met from both parties.
Being a CAEP host is more than hosting an international internship. It is a true cultural exchange. As a host, you will have the opportunity to share your knowledge, skills, culture, and industry with an educated young adult. In turn, you will have the opportunity to learn about their culture, skills, and techniques back home.
Participants work at an affordable rate to gain the vocational portion of their career education.
Other host benefits include:
- Trainees come with relevant prior work experience
- Trainees are motivated and enthusiastic to learn
- Hosts make valuable international connections
- Hosts share ideas and also learn from trainees
- An affordable way to diversify a workforce
- CAEP takes care of all the logistics
Host Application Information
- The application takes about 45 minutes to complete and includes the paperwork needed for visa processing
- You can save your information at the end of each section and continue completing the application anytime
- You will first be asked to register so that you may access information on our system
- Please save your login and password as this will be needed for all placements with CAEP
For more information on hosting an intern or trainee, check out these topics in the hosting section of our frequently asked questions page:
Become a Host of a Intern or Trainee
What you can expect from CAEP
Trainee and host support
What CAEP expects from Hosts
Training Plan Information
How CAEP recruits trainees
Trainee Placement Process
What is the difference between an “Intern” and a “Trainee”?