BECOME A HOST
We match specific business needs of host companies with qualified applicants looking for a paid internship opportunity. Through our offices around the world, we select, screen and match applicants based on criteria of rural and agricultural companies. An effective training plan ensures mutual expectations are met.
This page and host application has information for farms and rural businesses in the United States.
Participants work at an affordable rate to gain the vocational portion of their career education.
Other host benefits include:
- Trainees come with relevant prior work experience
- Trainees are motivated and enthusiastic to learn
- Hosts make valuable international connections
- Hosts share ideas and also learn from trainees
- An affordable way to diversify a workforce
- CAEP takes care of all the logistics
Host Application Information
- The application takes about 45 minutes to complete and includes the paperwork needed for visa processing
- You can save your information at the end of each section and continue completing the application anytime
- You will first be asked to register so that you may access information on our system
- Please save your login and password as this will be needed for all placements with CAEP
For more information on hosting an intern or trainee, check out these topics in the hosting section of our frequently asked questions page:
Become a Host of a Intern or Trainee
What you can expect from CAEP
Trainee and host support
What CAEP expects from Hosts
Training Plan Information
How CAEP recruits trainees
Trainee Placement Process
What is the difference between an “Intern” and a “Trainee”?