There is no cost to register for a United States training program! During registration, you will select a username and password that you will use to login to our secure system. To register, you will need to have a permanent email address to confirm the user name and password you will select. If you do not currently have an email address, you can click HERE to apply for a free Google email address.
All of your information is kept confidential between you, your CAEP representatives and hosts.
Registration and Application Details
Once you complete your registration, you will receive a copy of the username and password in your email. Once logged in you can complete your application, update your information, and access the CAEP Community! The CAEP Community is an exclusive online community designed for you to connect, share photos, and find the latest updates from CAEP.
Program Requirements:To participate in a CAEP program, you must be:
- Be between the age of 18 and 28 when your program begins (Enology program between the age of 21 to 35)
- Have a sufficient interest experience in agriculture
- Have an interest in learning about another culture and sharing your home culture with people in your hosting community
- Have the maturity to live in a foreign country, away from your family and friends, and you can adapt to a different lifestyle and live together with people who have different beliefs and values
- Have no personal or legal problems
- Be able to speak and understand English well enough to learn about the culture and agriculture during your program
- Be in good health
The CAEP application consists of:
- Your general/contact information
- Your emergency contact information
- Your previous work experience in the desired training field
- Your previous exchange program travel/experience
- Your level of communication skill
- Your desired goals you wish to achieve on the program
You will be asked to scan and upload the following documents:
- A Selfie (head shot picture)
- A copy of your passport
- One reference letter
NOTE: It is recommended to scan these documents and have them available in (CAEP will consider all of the above information when determining if we will accept or deny your application.)
(CAEP will consider all of the above information when determining if we will accept or deny your application.)
You will be able to save your work after completing each section of the application so do not worry if you have to step out for a bit and come back
Once you complete all of the required fields in your application, you will be prompted to submit your application to CAEP for processing. If you have any questions, email email@example.com.
For help with retrieving your username, password or for any other technical support issues, please contact CAEP tech support via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.